- These Rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) specify the principles of refunds and exchanges of goods purchased at counter.pk.
- Each Consumer is allowed to make a refund or exchange of goods purchased at counter.pkwithin 3 days from the date of purchase (i.e. from the day following the date on the receipt), based on the rules specified herein. After the above period, refunds will not be accepted.
- In addition to the statutory right of withdrawal, the seller grants a voluntary right of return for goods purchased for 3 days after receipt of the goods. With this return right, customers can also cancel the contract after expiration of the 14-day cancellation period by sending the goods back to the seller within 30 days of receipt (beginning of the deadline on the day of the goods receipt).
- Additional terms apply only after the 7-day cancellation period expired. After the 7-day cancellation period returned goods should have all original labels and hangtags.
- The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- A refund or exchange will be completed only upon presenting the original receipt, and if the payment was made using a card, also the card payment confirmation from a terminal should be presented.
- Once the goods are accepted for a refund, the Consumer:
- returns the receipt referred to in the previous item to the Seller. If the receipt contains other products, the Consumer will receive a replacement receipt. The original receipt remains with the Seller.
- Once the goods are accepted for an exchange, the Consumer:
- presents the receipt referred to in item 4 & 3 to the Seller for viewing purposes. The Seller makes a note on the receipt about exchanging the product. The original receipt remains with the Customer.
A refund is made by means of refunding the price paid by the Consumer:
- if the Consumer paid for the goods by cash, the refund is made in cash;
- if the payment is made by a credit or debit card, the refund is made to the same card, which was used to pay for the goods. A refund to a credit or debit card can only be completed to the card owne
- Any complaints or reservations relating to enforcement of the Rules should be submitted in writing within 3 days of occurrence of an event justifying the complaint, to the Seller’s address indicated.
- pk reserves the right to add, change or remove the rules without any prior notification. Counter.pk is not responsible for any damage due to the changes in the return policy.